Thursday, June 5, 2008

SHNITER!

OK, so it was the second to last week of of school. We were reading about colonial America in groups, and our group just happened to find THE awesomest thing in the world. on the ground, with the heavens shining upon it, was an eraser. But not just any eraser, and eraser that on it had shniter writen on it in FLIDGIDIN' RED ink. OH YEAH! Then my friend, (crazy friend), shouted, "BUT SHNITER IS A MEAT STORE!!!!" Then, we replaced some of the words in the text book with Shniter. "Every state had their own central Shniter.", "The states had the oppurtunity to vote for their Shniter.", "Thou shall not Shniter.". Your moms a Shniter. Then, even better, recently I actually SAW a shniter meat department!


A local Shniter:

2 comments:

Jordan the Zombie said...

I know that I spelled Shniter wrong. DONT BUG ME!

Bean said...

Thats awesome! Now excuse me while I go take a shniter