Sunday, August 9, 2009

Top 5 Queen songs

Okay, it's been like a month since my post saying I'd post this tomorrow, but oh well. No one ever reads this blog at all anyway right? I'm doing Queen songs because Singstar: Queen (a singing game obviously) came out on Aug 4. Oh, and they're my favorite band. Okay here it goes:





5. Under Pressure: Okay, this song has David Bowie in it. It is on their album Hot Space.




4. Dragon Attack: A hard rockin' song on their album The Game



3. Mustapha: An Indian sounding song on their album Jazz



2. Your My Best Friend: A soft rock love song on their album A Night at the Opera



1. Bohemian Rhapsody: This is a song that combines ballad, opera, hard rock, an awesome guitar solo, and 4 part harmonies all in one 5 minute song. It is the ultimate Queen song, and is on their album A Night at the Opera



I think that's it...my Queen appetite is constantly changing, so these songs won't always be, and haven't always been my favorites. But they rock anyway!

SORRY, MUSTAPHA ISN'T ON THE PLAYLIST. THE WEBSITE DIDN'T HAVE IT. IDIOTS...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

I am Chree-uz. said...

Nice! I need to hear some of those other ones. Bohemian and Best Friend are a couple of my fav's too.

That's what happens with your fav band though, the fav songs changes around!